We’re thrilled to welcome you to Paper’s Educational Support System. There’s a lot to be excited about now that your students have unlimited access to academic support 24-hours a day, 7-days a week. Here are just a few of the highlights:
1:1 tutoring sessions, thorough essay review, and asynchronous collaboration in over 200 subjects and four different languages.
Full transparency for you. All student activity is available for review.
Parent resources, including regular webinars hosted in both English and Spanish, to better facilitate student learning at home.
No time-limits or usage caps for students requesting Live Help tutoring sessions or submitting to Essay Review.
Unlimited, 24/7 is available whenever they need support, our specially-trained, professional tutors will be there to assist them.
For more information about who they are and how they work, visit our Meet Our Tutors page.
The best part for teachers is that Paper works in any class!
To find out how you can leverage Paper’s 24/7 support for your students, you can take our on-demand professional development Paper Trail. This self-directed, comprehensive PD program takes less than an hour to complete and you’ll become an expert in all things Paper at your own pace.
Just log in to your Teacher Dashboard and click the blue “Open Paper Trail” button on the right side of your screen.
1. Paper Trail - Asynchronous 1hr PD - Available when teachers login
2. Paper Pointers - 30-minute live sessions that teachers can sign up for
3. Teacher Activities - pre-made activities that teachers can use in class
1. Student Handout PDF - helpful to print and handout at student meetings
2. Classroom Poster [8.5"x11" | 11"x17"] - helpful to print and post in classrooms
3. Pre-Recorded YouTube [English | Spanish] - helpful resource for students
1. Parent Webinars [English | Spanish]- 45-minute live sessions for parents
2. Parent Handout PDF - helpful to print and handout at parent meetings
3. Pre-Recorded YouTube [English | Spanish] - helpful resource for parents